Currently, we are an online-only gallery featuring women and minority artists from across the United States and around the world. Every month, we select one artist for a curated exhibition which also includes a blog interview, an ebook of the exhibition and promotion on our instagram and all other social media platforms. Our purpose is to offer a free, alternative space for artists to connect and find inspiration.
also’s director and curator is artist Mar Hester.
Everyone is encouraged to submit to our online exhibition space. Our submit form can be found here.
Read more about submissions below:
- also gallery does not promote the sale of work.
- Artists retain all rights to their work published on this site.
- All work must be professional documented.
- Accepted work will not be cropped or altered in anyway.
- Writers are welcome to submit essays, poems, short stories or excerpts from novels, memoirs or any other larger piece of writing.
- The curator will choose the specific works to be exhibited direct from artist website. An exception can be made for artists wishing to exhibit a new, previously unpublished series of work. Please contact us directly after submitting.